ReceptionistVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Closing date: 03 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 910716
910716 - Receptionist
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Receptionist, based in Invergordon.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join the team on a contract basis for a fixed term of 3 months. Reporting directly to the HR Business Partner, the successful candidate will be appointed as receptionist and provide administrative support to the management team.
- Welcoming visitors and answering telephone calls as first point of contact
- Open, log and distribute all incoming mail
- Prepare, log and post all outgoing mail
- Administrative tasks to be carried out with accuracy and attention to detail i.e. logging timesheets, typing meeting minutes, booking travel and accommodation
- Order office supplies and manage the booking of meeting rooms
- Follow the relevant health and safety procedures including fire alarm testing
- To undertake other duties that may be required from time to time
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and I.T skills
- Customer service orientated with a confident and enthusiastic manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive approach to work with determination to work on own initiative
- Working discreetly with confidential information
- Relevant experience is highly desirable
- Key attributes: articulate, flexible, adaptable, honest & reliable team player with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 910716.
|Contact Name||Pauline Neale|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist