Vacancy posted: Friday, 26 August 2016
If you are looking to start your career but need more experience and qualifications, then this Apprenticeship will get you there. Apply today!
You will be working for...
Scotland's leading vehicle hire company and due to our continued expansion this vibrant group requires a trainee Service Advisor to work within our Mercedes Benz Franchise, based in Nairn.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Involved in the day to day administration of company vehicles. You will need to have a flexible approach and the ability to make decisions quickly. Interpersonal skills are a must as you will have to liaise with several internal departments as well as external clients
- Responsible for ensuring an effective and efficient management of service provision. You will be trained on all relevant software to carry out your daily duties. Previous motor trade experience would be advantageous
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Key candidate requirements:
- Experience of working in an office environment
- You should demonstrate a willingness to exceed targets and grow with the business
- You will have the confidence and personality to collaborate closely with your colleagues
- Proven attention to detail & advanced IT skills
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8727
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist