Tax AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: HR1604
HR1604 - Tax Administrator
Established in 1987 the Orion Group is now acknowledged as a global leader in the provision of personnel across a range of industry including Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Automotives, Rail, Construction, IT & Telecoms and Office and Commercial.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within Inverness HQ to provide support to the Tax function as a Tax Administrator.
Reporting to the Tax Director, the core responsibilities will include provision of primary administrative support to the Tax function and general administrative support to the wider Tax and Compliance Department.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate that they hold the following knowledge, experience and skills:
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage a diverse and busy workload, plan effectively and work to deadlines on own initiative
- Ability to follow instruction efficiently
- Ability to overcome problems and identify practical solutions
- A good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to behave with discretion and awareness of the sensitive nature of the information you are dealing with
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with appropriate tone, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver excellent service to meet short deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative or well within a team
- A strong customer focus with a flexible can do attitude, aimed at delivering business objectives
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft packages
- Willingness and ability to undertake and/or continue professional development
In return, Orion will provide the successful candidate with an exciting and challenging role, training and development opportunities and a competitive salary package that includes pension plan and childcare vouchers.
Orion is an equal opportunities employer who values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to the Group. Should you require assistance as part of the application process please let us know.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference HR1604.
|Contact Name||Orion HR|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist