Office ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £25 - £35K Depending on Experience
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: OM/10/16
We are looking for an office manager to assist in the administration & scheduling of work and for our field based operatives.
This is a full time position with office hours from 7am-5pm Mon-Fri. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Liaise with Head Office to schedule daily re-active & planned maintenance works
- Liaise with field based team and co-ordinate rota for on call engineers
- Attend problem sites with engineers and liaise with Head Office to assist in the preparation of proposed upgrade works as required.
- Proof Daily job reports & Time sheets prior to forwarding to Head Office
- Monitor web based boiler performance software to identify issues and report to engineers as required.
- Prepare relevant data & attend monthly progress meetings with senior management and clients
- Manage and co-ordinate stock levels in stores
- Co-ordinate warranty returns & Liaise with Head Office to schedule accordingly
- Take deliverys of stock and spare parts as required
- Computer literate including the ability to operate Excel & Workflow management software.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & Outlook.
- Organised and structured approach to your work.
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope with a varied portfolio of work.
- Good interpersonal Skills.
- Basic understanding of boiler operation / performance to review monthly reports and help identify underperforming sites
- Previous experience in a similar environment.
Employee Benefits –
- Avail of 30 days annual holiday leave
- Avail of free work based health checks within working hours.
- Avail of childcare kiddy voucher scheme.
- Avail of target based bonus scheme worth 10% of annual salary
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward your C.V
Applications should be received no later than 12noon Friday 28th October.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist