Admin Team Lead - VR/15009Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/15009 (13)
Our client based in Inverness are currently recruiting for an Admin Team Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. Experience in a similar role is required as well as an interest or experience from a medical / health care related background in Administration.
- Supervising the Administration Team.
- Delivering training and coaching.
- Liaising with the Customer Service Team on complaints and actioning appropriately.
- Understanding clients business.
- Arranging medical appointments.
- Management of clinic diaries.
- Administration, including processing medical appointments, quotes, purchase orders and medical supply orders.
- Organising and prioritising workload via ongoing electronic mailbox management.
- Scanning and filing ensuring accurate storage of medical records.
- Taking and distributing minutes.
|Address||38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist