Clerical AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
Salary: £16,113 - £18,176
Closing date: 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: EAD01027
As of 1st April 2011 East Dunbartonshire Leisure & Culture Trust was formed to deliver Leisure and Cultural services on behalf of East Dunbartonshire Council. East Dunbartonshire is home to three popular leisure centres – the Leisuredrome in Bishopbriggs, the Allander Leisure Centre in Bearsden and Kirkintilloch Leisure Centre.
Due to further expansion and development of these leisure services, we are looking to recruit the following positions to complement our existing staffing across East Dunbartonshire Leisure & Culture Trust.
Clerical Assistant Part time 17.5 hours
Kirkintilloch Leisure Centre
Responsible for control of admission, point of sale, customer bookings and issue of customer information. Early morning, late evening and weekend shifts.
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with
screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
About East Dunbartonshire Council
East Dunbartonshire lies to the north of Glasgow bounded by the Campsie Fells and the Kilpatrick Hills.
It is a strategically significant location for economic, social and environmental development between the city and the gateway to the Highlands through the West Highland Way and eastwards through the Kelvin Valley.
With a population of 104,570, East Dunbartonshire is in the mid-range of Scottish local authorities in terms of population and covers an area of 77 square miles.
It comprises an attractive mixture of urban and rural areas that included the following suburban and rural settlements of Bearsden, Bishopbriggs, Kirkintilloch, Milngavie, Lenzie, Milton of Campsie, Lennoxtown, Torrance and Twechar.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist