Logistics AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Location: Lanarkshire North
Closing date: 15 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 1610-11
Murray Recruitment is currently recruiting a Logistics Administrator for an 18 month contract based in Lanarkshire.
Working within a very demanding position, we require someone who is comfortable working in a FMCG environment, under pressure and can deliver against set deadlines.
- Control, monitor, and reconcile all stocks within the Logistics Department
- Investigate and challenge stock discrepancies
- Ensure delivery of set KPI’s
- Service all requirements of both internal and external customers
- Maintain and control all computerised systems and processes
- Liaise with Third Party Hauliers
- Sound understanding of stock control and systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (particularly Excel)
- Communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to prioritise workload, working on own or as part of a team
- Good organisation skills
- Flexibility a must due to the changing environment and business needs
- Professional attitude
- Knowledge of Sage 200 advantageous
This position involves working on a two week shift rota as follows:
Week 1- Monday, Tuesday, Friday (8am-7.30pm), Saturday and Sunday 8am-5.30pmWeek 2 – Wednesday and Thursday (8am-7.30pm)
|Contact Name||Lauren Murray|
About Murray Recruitment
Murray Recruitment Limited provides complete recruitment solutions as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We deliver a unique service to clients and candidates alike, we do this simply by listening and taking your needs and wants then tailoring our services so that we can provide a positive and successful experience.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist