Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
The leading company in business process outsourcing.
This is a fast-paced, thriving company giving the apprentice the opportunity to work with and learn about many different business areas... There are excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be to...
- Deal with incoming calls/messages quickly and accurately
- Greet all visitors to the building, issuing the appropriate security passes and ensuring all visitors sign in/out of the building - inform relevant parties of their arrival
- Ensure accurate distribution of incoming and outgoing mail and organise couriers when necessary
- Manage travel bookings as per procedure
- Manage purchases on company credit card
- Co-ordinate online meeting room bookings
- Organise setting up of lunches, teas and coffees for client meetings
- Order all refreshments/office supplies inventory
- Order taxis when required
- Keep telephone lists up-to-date and redistribute when necessary
- Keep reception area clean and tidy
- Deal with diary management
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will...
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be PC literate, with a working knowledge of industry standard packages (e.g. 0365, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have the ability to multi-task and to provide outstanding customer service
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be a strong team player with an excellent attention to detail
- Be well presented with an eagerness to learn and develop
- Have 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business tionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9260
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist