Data Input AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
This vacancy is for a Data Input Administrator whose main role will be the production of certification using our online certification system. It will involve maintaining the system also (adding log ins for customers, setting up accounts etc).
Our products and services require certification (under LOLER regulations) and we use an automated online system to manage these. We require a candidate who is fully computer literate, has excellent attention to detail, good self review abilities and is able to manage their own time in a fast paced environment.
Main Duties -
- the production of certification and management of online system
- To assist in the day to day runnings of the office
- General admin, including scanning, photocopying
- Reception duties, including answering enquiries by telephone, email and in person
- Any other ad hoc admin duties as required
Qualifications, Certificates or Licences
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel & Outlook) and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Candidates must also have good literacy and numeracy skills, with an ability to prioritise work..
- Good general education
Skills, Abilities and Personal Qualities
- Excellent attention to detail with good self review abilities.
- Must be able to type/input information quickly and accurately
- Confident with polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn about products
- Smart and confident as first point of contact for customers
- The ability to carry out general office duties as required
- The ability to work using their own initiative
- High degree of trust required
Full training will be given on company IT systems and there is also a chance to progress within the company for the right person.
|Contact Name||Rosie Wiseman|
|Address||68 Bridge Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist