Sales and Buying AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £8.50 - £9 per hour
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: SAJMOA
One of Office Angels newest clients are looking for a Sales Administrator on a 6 month temporary contract with a view to becoming permanent.
The role will be part of a small but very busy team providing day to day administration support to the sales and buying business areas. This is a very interactive role, working very much as a team to ensure the companies targets and business objectives are met. This role is also heavily customer focused, having daily contact with customer and suppliers so having excellent, proven customer service experience is essential to the success of the individual.
This role is extremely varied so candidates must have the ability to prioritise and multi-task efficiently; some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing customer orders, updating systems each point of the process
- Managing supplier invoice queries
- Maintain and monitor stock records
- Produce sales/promotional material, assisting the Marketing Manager
- Managing calls/enquiries
- Produce sales/product reports for both customers and management
- Assist with company website content
Ideally applicants should have the following skills/attributes:
- A strong administration background
- Exceptional customer service skills, having a passion to provide customer with the best possible service, first time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and a knowledge of Sage would be preferred
- Having the ability to communicate well is essential!
This is an exciting role for an experienced administrator who is looking to join a small friendly but very successful business. If you feel you match the criteria, please send in your CV ASAP, this role is immediately available.
The role is Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm based in Broxburn, 29 days holiday (including stats) and the company offer a 50% discount on their products for staff.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Louise Wilson|
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UKÃ¢â¬â¢s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy.
We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Branches of Office Angels in Scotland:
Aberdeen 01224 657600,
Dundee 01382 315550,
Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 ,
Glasgow 0141 226 4041,
Livingston 01506 832250,
Stirling 01786 849029.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist