Production Planning AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Closing date: 31 October 2016
SME engineering company seeking a production planning assistant to work with the production manager. Ideally would suit an individual who is proficient with Microsoft office packages and who has an interest in engineering and a willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will be involved in the implementation and maintenance of our new production system, as well as assisting the Production Manager with production planning.
You must also be:
- well organised with strong PC skills
- able to work to challenging deadlines
- have good communication skills.
In return the company offers a competitive salary, pension scheme and the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Technical AdministratorViju Ltd, livingston
- AdministratorMargaret Hodge, livingston
- Project CoordinatorThe Keil Centre, edinburgh
- Office Admin AssistantBrodies LLP, edinburgh
- Customer Service Administrator - £17k - West LothianCordant People (Scotland), west-lothian
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist