Techncial AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Closing date: 26 February 2017
Job ref. no.: tagg3
- Would you like to work with a national, award winning exciting company that offers lots of opportunity to progress?
- Do you have a proven track within a Technical Administrator role?
- Are you organised, driven and reliable with a desire to build a long lasting career?
Then this can be the ideal role for you!
Anderson Knight are looking to recruit an Administrator to support a Multi Utility Project Manager within one of our key clients who are national award winning company based Livingston.
The role is reporting to the Project Manager who is responsible for various contracts within Scotland and offering Administrative support to him. The role requires excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Our client offers a friendly working environment, lots of opportunity and a varied, interesting role that will create opportunity.
- Complete contract paperwork for Project Manager
- Process any multi utility material for works to progress
- Raising road opening notices
- Liaising with water suppliers to halt water supplies when needed
- Liaising with project Manager, clients and suppliers to ensure Contract runs smoothly and on time
- Maintaining tracker reports on a weekly basis to allow invoicing.
- Planning of requested works and services.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure works are not scheduled if monies have not been paid.
- Keep in regular contact of team out on sight.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Organise and logical thinker.
- Good team player and be able to well under pressure.
- Build relationships with ease.
- Self-starter and positive attitude
- Proven track record in a Technical Administrator similar role.
- Knowledge of Multi Utilities, Construction, Engineering extremely advantageous.
- Competent in use of computers - Microsoft Office packages.
In return you will be paid a competitive salary, 24 days holiday and pension and also benefit from lots of opportunity to progress within an award winning, national company.
|Contact Name||Gillian Galbraith|
|Telephone||0141 348 7755|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist