Administration Assistant (Office Support)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 February 2017
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
Closing date: 24 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 79826
Change Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant (Office Support) to join our Penicuik based client on a FTC (12 months) to provide maternity cover.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Administrator to join a leading Environmental Consultancy, providing support to Consultants and Office teams.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate must demonstrate that they are willing to do a variety of Administrative tasks. Therefore to be a Team player is essential in this role.
The Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Management of office supplies including stationery, kitchen supplies and other regular requirements
· Manage all head office courier shipments, parcels, packages and post both incoming and outgoing
· Meet, greet and help all visitors in a friendly, welcoming and professional manner
· Answer the telephone promptly, clearly introducing the company and ensure efficient transfer of callers
· Manage relationships with suppliers and contractors including office equipment, cleaners and travel providers
· Assist with international business travel and accommodation, consistent of policies, budgets, corporate rates and offsetting our carbon footprint
· Assist with the implementation and maintenance of our new integrated IT system
· Provide cover for other members of the Admin Teams as necessary
· Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
HR and Payroll Duties
· Administration of employee benefits: including pensions, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, PHI insurance
· Administration of starters and leavers, including an effective induction process and exit interviews
· Maintenance of computerised personnel files
· Maintenance of holiday log inclusive of annual leave, TOIL and absence
· Administration of internal timesheet system and weekly timesheet reporting
Health and Safety (H&S)
· Maintain H&S database
· Complete Display Screen Equipment (DSE) risk assessments annually
· Ensure policy/documentation is up to date and in line with legislation
· Source cost effective items as identified in DSE assessments
· Log any H&S building faults with the Landlords.
The successful candidate will ideally have familiarity and demonstrable knowledge of:
· Strong Background of administrative/office management support skills is essential
· Ability to prioritise workload and strong problem solving skills
· MS Office proficiency, specifically Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
· Integrity, appreciation of confidentiality, attention to detail and effective communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 - 17.00. The Salary is £20,000 - £22,000 negotiable.
There are Public Transport Links for our client offices in Penicuik.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Tony Davison
|Contact Name||Tony Davison|
|Telephone||0131 473 4915|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist