Office ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 February 2017
Salary: úCompetitive depending on experience
Closing date: 08 March 2017
The Zenith Group specialises in delivering innovative structural access and repair solutions to the world’s leading power, petrochemical, process and pharmaceutical companies.
We are a market leader in the inspection, maintenance, repair and demolition of industrial chimneys, hyperbolic cooling towers, tall structures, heavy industry and historic buildings; and work across the globe providing bespoke solutions for complex and often hazardous assignments.
We are delighted that much of our business is now a result of referrals and recommendations from satisfied clients.
Due to a period of unprecedented growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Manager to join the team at our head office in Loanhead.
The successful applicant will:
- Manage the Office team
- Be responsible for maintaining and implementing procedures
- Managing KPI's and reporting to senior management
- Liaise with our HR and IT providers
- Monitor compliance licenses and contact renewals
- Organise recruitment
- Manage Visas and travel for overseas work
The main requirements for this role are:
• Experience in an Office Manager role
• A confident, friendly and professional attitude
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Other desirable qualities include:
• Compliance and HR experience
• Knowledge of ISO systems
: On completion of successful probation
• Death on service of 4 times salary
• Private healthcare
• 3% pension (match up to 5%)
• Free parking
If this sound like the challenge you have been waiting for, please hit the “apply now” button today.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist