Office AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £Extremely Competitive
You have experience in an office or clerical environment, take pride in your organisational and administrative skills, and have a positive outlook and ‘can do’ attitude.
You will join a small and friendly team of dedicated professionals and play a key role in ensuring the efficient running of their dynamic Musselburgh office.
With an established reputation for excellence, this professional services firm is utterly client focussed and customer service driven, and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with an extremely attractive salary package.
- Previous experience in an office or clerical environment with administrative duties
- Must be able to audio type
- IT skills; notably with Microsoft Word
- High quality communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong organisations skills and ability to prioritise your own workload
- Ensure the smooth running of daily operations
- Administrative responsibilities
- Typing and secretarial duties
- Assisting on Reception
- Liaising with clients and dealing with general enquiries both in person and via telephone
An excellent opportunity to join a committed and quality organisation, this role would ideally suit an outgoing administrator who is driven by delivering excellent customer service. Please apply with your CV to Kirsty McFarlane.
|Contact Name||Kirsty Mcfarlane|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist