Vacancy posted: Thursday, 8 September 2016
Applying for an apprenticeship is one of the best opportunities for a better career! Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for...
A company which was launched in January 2014 to provide high quality training services primarily for the Maritime and Oil and Gas market place.
Our head office and fire ground training site is based at Glasgow International Airport and our pool facility is close by in Clydebank. For people in Scotland and overseas this offers an easily accessible location and enables us to offer a very attractive value proposition. A team of highly motivated and experienced former mariners, offshore managers and business leaders have come together to provide a fresh offering to the market high standard of legislated training and management services, providing both industry and government accredited courses combined with bespoke constant learning and development training
Be part of QA's 10K in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Assisting on many duties and projects
- Playing a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment
- Responsible for client bookings
- Ensuring booking emails/calls are processed in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring joining instructions are sent to clients and delegates
- Assisting with the updating of timetable ensuring it is available for bookings and clients
- Hosting clients on day of course and direct to respective sites/classroom
- Ensuring course numbers are not exceeded and report if running 50% below capacity within three weeks of course beginning
- Reporting any change in course numbers/content to Compliance Officers before course commences and identify additional support or accommodation change if required
- Reviewing all delegate feedback and report on any negative or poor comments
- Ensuring Certificates are issued timeously
- Ensuring information submitted on certificates is accurate and in keeping with regulatory body conditions
- Processing all certificates and ensure delegates receive at the end of each course
- Maintaining filing system
- Ensuring general housekeeping is in place
- Providing first class customer service skills at all times
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 in Business & Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
- Someone with good Written & Verbal Communication skills
- Someone with good telephone manner
- Someone with the to deal with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Someone who is well organised and is able to prioritise their own workload
- Someone who is self-motivated and pro active
- Someone who is a good team Player
- Someone who has good attention to detail
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Possible career progression for the right candidate.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8894
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist