Vacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A support service that provides residential care, community support and education throughout the UK.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will...
- Provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support to the HR team
- Provide administrative support to the HR team, including but not limited to:
Recruitment administration (interview letters, job offer letters, contracts, induction packs, inputting new start information, references, dealing with PVG applications, data inputting (absence, trackers etc) and HR administration (disciplinary letters, change of terms and conditions letters, pension admin, reward and recognition admin etc.)
- Deal with Payroll administration
- Ensure regulatory compliance in areas such as professional registration and candidate vetting
- Assist in preparing for interviews/assessment centre co-ordination and ongoing recruitment cycle whilst working to safer recruitment guidelines.
- Ensure successful on-boarding of staff which may including ensuring all pre-employment checks, risk assessments etc are in place and new start/induction paperwork is prepared
Your training...Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication skills - oral and written
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm with a 1 hour lunch break each day
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Opportunities are available if you demonstrate the right attitude and values.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europeâ€™s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10034
17 Renfield St
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist