Typist / ReceptionistVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Closing date: 10 February 2017
Experienced Typist / Receptionist required for busy Chartered Accountants Practice in Paisley.
Key responsibilities for the successful candidate:
- Copy typing and audio typing (Olympus Digital System)
- Answering the telephone in a polite and efficient manner. Taking, recording and forwarding accurate messages
- Responsible for greeting visitors and clients promptly
- Looking after the reception area
- Company Secretarial duties (Companies House Online Filing)
- Maintenance of client database
- Ordering stationery, mailroom duties, regular banking
- General office administration including photocopying, filing and faxing
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in copy and audio typing
- Previous experience working in reception
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and professional manner
- Be well spoken, have a polite, helpful manner and be well presented
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
|Contact Name||Ian Barr|
|Telephone||0141 848 7474|
|Address||9 Glasgow Road
About John M Taylor & Co
We are a firm of chartered accountants and business advisors situated in Paisley, Renfrewshire. Established in 1925 we pride ourselves on our long history of providing a professional proactive service to ensure our client's needs are fulfilled and their expectations exceeded.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist