Property Support AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £16,554 plus benefits
Closing date: 25 January 2017
About the role
As property support administrator your role will entail:
- To be part of the property support team, the organisation's single point of contact for all property related matters.
- Deliver and develop an efficient and effective end-to-end purchasing service for all property related services and utilities.
- Maintain the organisation's property database and property filing system ensuring that these are complete, accurate, up-to-date and fit for purpose
About the organisation
We are a volunteer-led humanitarian organisation that helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are. We enable vulnerable people at home and overseas to prepare for and respond to emergencies in their own communities. And when the crisis is over, we help people recover and move on with their lives.
About the team
The property support administrator will be part of the property support team who are responsible for the provision of a first class administration and support service for the organisation's property professionals, building managers, external suppliers, agents and landlords.
The property support team deal with approximately 800 properties, which have an annual budget of £15million.
About the person
- Experience of working within an office environment, preferably a finance / property office
- Experience of implementing administrative systems / procedures
- Experience in working with databases
- Educated to higher standard or equivalent in English and Mathematics
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be self motivated
To apply please click the apply button.
Closing date for applications is 25 January 2017.
We offer a wide range of staff benefits, these include:
- 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Up to 6% contributory pension
- Childcare vouchers
The British Red Cross is committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from people from the widest possible diversity of backgrounds, cultures and experiences - including disabled and ethnic minority candidates. This is to contribute to the breadth of experience we need to respond to people in crisis.
The British Red Cross, incorporated by Royal Charter 1908, is a charity registered in England and Wales (220949) and Scotland (SC037738).
Follow us on Twitter @RedCrossJobsUK and on Linked in - British Red Cross, to hear about our latest job vacancies.
Refusing to ignore people in crisis
Contract: 2 x FTC for 6 months
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £16,554 plus benefits
The British Red Cross helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.Company profile View all jobs with British Red Cross
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist