Bodyshop AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: £16,250 + Monthly bonus
The Cameron Group, Volkswagen Perth is seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their very busy award winning Body shop team.
Excellent communication skills. Must be friendly, approachable & empathetic.
- Provide consistent and exceptional customer service
- Deal with all telephone calls in a professional manner
- Organised and attention to detail to deal with paperwork and checking in/out of customers
- Listening to customers’ needs
- Good memory - gather and retain information from customers/insurance companies
- Good computer skills, knowledge of windows systems
- Upsell additional products/services
- Understanding of vehicles and willingness to learn further information
- Develop knowledge on insurance industry and repairs
- Training in all systems will be provided
- Full UK Driving licence preferred but not essential.
- In return for your skills we offer:
- Competitive salary of £16,250 Plus monthly bonus
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5PM
- 30 days per year paid holiday
- Company Pension
- Continuous support and training, both in house and at the VWG group state of the art training centre in Milton Keynes.
If you believe you can achieve and exceed our expectations we are waiting to hear from you.
|Contact Name||Deborah Cooper|
|Address||166 Dunkeld Rd
About Perth Volkswagen
We are Camerons Volkswagen in Perth, Tayside. Our 56 years of Volkswagen retailing experience, product knowledge, professionalism and state of art premises, not only promise satisfaction but we also deliver. Our priority from all departments whether it be sales, service, parts or body shop is absolute commitment to customer care.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist