Site AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 07 October 2016
Job ref. no.: SEP20161814
This is a fixed term contract for 12-18 Months. The postholder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team on our Peterhead site. Previous relevant experience and excellent IT skills are needed.
- General administration duties
- Electronic document management and control including RFI and drawing issues
- Preparation and compilation of reports, plans, contract documents and presentations
- Maintaining office, display and information boards
- Collating and issuing site induction records and cards
- Facilitating site meetings, taking and producing minutes
- Ordering and monitoring stationary and other office stock items
- Flexible and proactive approach is essential
- Knowledge of ICT and willingness to learn new systems
- Team worker
We Are An Equal Opportunities Employer
|Contact Name||Ashleigh Donnan|
|Telephone||0141 848 8000|
|Address||100 Inchinnan Road
About McLaughlin & Harvey Construction Limited
McLaughlin & Harvey are a building and civil engineering contractor undertaking work in the public and private sectors throughout the UK and Ireland. Our wide portfolio includes education, healthcare, retail, commercial, residential, leisure, heritage, transport infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
Operating from offices in Belfast, Glasgow, and London, the company's divisions include Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks, and Specialist Joinery.
For over 160 years we have combined the traditional values of quality work and delivery on time, with an advanced, innovative approach. We have acquired a reputation for high quality building and civil engineering construction, with every project subject to hands-on Director involvement from inception to completion.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist