Vacancy posted: Friday, 26 August 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
You will be working for...
Leading accountancy firm.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Effectively and efficiently deal with all incoming mail, sorting and then delivering to the departments. Deal with all couriers incoming and outgoing. Frank the outgoing mail and prepare for delivery by Royal Mail. Deal with all recorded mail requests
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing deliveries as required
- Looking after the stationery ordering and stock levels in the office. This includes managing incoming deliveries, keeping stock levels up to correct levels and ordering stationery as necessary through the agreed procedures
- Ensuring meeting rooms set up as requested in a timely and efficient manner. To set up main boardroom and other meeting rooms where required, and to change layouts as requested through agreed procedures
- In due course, to carry out scanning of relevant documents and mail, assisting in the aim of a paper-less office
- Carrying out walk rounds of the building and litter checks outside
- Assisting with fire drills on a weekly basis
- Alerting Facilities Manager to any relevant issues and to escalate problems to the Office Manager in the absence of the Facilities Manager
- Carrying out ad-hoc duties which support the smooth and efficient running of the Glasgow office as directed, and may include printing and binding duties etc
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Someone with a can-do attitude to deliver the support to staff in a helpful and effective manner
- Someone with effective team working skills
- Someone with effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
- Someone with good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Progression opportunities are available if the successful candidate demonstrates the right attitudes and values.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8726
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist