European Service Support SpecialistVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £ Competitive package + benefits + bonus
Closing date: 31 January 2017
Job ref. no.: PEA-563
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a European Service Support Specialist to make a significant contribution to the growth of this award–winning, international technology manufacturing business.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager – Europe, you will be responsible for providing a high level of support to our large network of field service engineers and technicians. You will be scheduling planned maintenance visits and breakdown call outs across Europe and ensuring resources are managed effectively. You will be pro-active, organised, with a high level of IT literacy with the ability to manage a small team. Working closely with the field service engineers, you will be adaptable with the ability to exceed customer expectations at every opportunity.
- Lead a small service delivery administration team to ensure resources are effectively utilised and assist in the smooth running of the service delivery function.
- Work to agreed targets for efficiency and productivity from service metrics.
- Liaise with field service teams across Europe to help manage workloads effectively.
- Arrange travel for engineers where required.
- Analyse and report on key service metrics.
- Strive to enhance and develop processes to ensure continual improvement and optimum customer satisfaction.
With a good standard of education, you must have a proven track record in a fast paced customer focussed environment, ideally with experience of managing a small team. You will also have fantastic organisational skills with the ability to manage a varied work load. Experience of analysing and manipulating numerical data would be advantageous. Robust experience of Microsoft office is essential and experience of using SAP would be beneficial.
Your key attributes will also include:
- the ability to report information in a concise manner
- strong all-round communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- the ability to multi task, prioritise and plan ahead
At Peak we recruit individuals who fit our culture and values. The atmosphere is fun, friendly but with a high degree of professionalism and a non- corporate feel. We respect our colleagues, customers and suppliers and we offer freedom to act, to challenge the status quo but to also take responsibility.
|Contact Name||Leanne Gordon|
|Telephone||0141 530 4191|
About Peak Scientific
Peak Scientific is a global market leader in the design, manufacture and servicing of instrument gas generators for analytical laboratories. With over a decade of sustained high growth and an international footprint of 370 staff across 20 countries, Peak is one of Scotland's fastest growing manufacturing businesses; a status recognised recently with the accolade of being one of only two companies in the UK to be awarded two Queens Awards for Enterprise in 2016, one of which was for our service offering.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist