Transport AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Job ref. no.: TransAdmin
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to work within the Renfrewshire area for a reputable company. You will play a key role in the business reporting to Management team.
Please only apply if you have previous experience or have good working knowledge of the transport industry. Someone with experience of scheduling deliveries and routing would be advantageous.
There is a permanent position. 37.5 hours per week.
Salary is dependent on experience!
- High level of organisation
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office Packages- Including Excel
- Experience in Transport is essential
- Being hospitable and welcoming to visitors
- Liaising with multiple departments on a daily basis
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, emailing
- Scheduling routes for drivers and organising deliveries
- Updating records both manually and electronically
- A professional, polite attitude to your job
Please contact Chloe’ Callery on or email
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Chloe Callery|
|Address||6 New Street ,
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administration AssistantKent Foods, renfrew
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTAkela Construction Ltd, glasgow
- Administration Assistant/ ReceptionistMalcolm Construction, glasgow
- Receptionist/Administrator - Part TimeArnold Clark, greenock
- Resource Administrator - Immediate StartHudson Office Support, greenock
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist