Project CoordinatorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Job ref. no.: CC/Coord
An exciting opportunity has arisen for one individual to join my prestigious client based in Renfrewshire on a permanent basis as ‘Project Coordinator’.
This is a key role in the business bridging the gap between the customers and the Customer Service agents. A high level of organisation and instruction is essential in this position. Working to timescales, timing projects and informing staff of schedules they must stick to is a key factor of the role.
Monday to Friday: 09.00-17.30
1 in 3 Saturdays: 10.00-16.00
1 late shift per week: 10.00-18.30
Starting salary is £17,950 however this will increase to £19,540 after 6 months.
The role will require travelling to the England 1 per month. All travel and accommodation expenses paid. As part of training this job will require you to spend 2 weeks (4 days per week) in the England office for training purposes. Candidate must therefore be flexible to accommodate this.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to multitask
- Be self-confident, assertive, confident to challenge
- Able to deal with fast pace and pressure environment
- Be very confident with give and receive feedback
- Be accountable and proactive
- Have very good communication skills within the team and outside (inbound and outbound calls on the phone)
- Have strategic vision:
- Able to plan ahead, foresee the resources needed short and medium term
- Customer oriented: focus on get the call out so the customer can be interviewed
- Decision making: decisive
Please contact Chloe Callery
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Chloe Callery|
|Address||6 New Street ,
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist