Vacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A Rutherglen based accountancy firm, who have over 15 years of experience in a wide range of accountancy areas.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Answering phones
- Filing, mailing and other general office duties
- Doing some database and timesheet data entry
Your training...Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Good numeracy and communication skills
- A knowledge of basic accountancy would also be an advantage (for example, an accountancy qualification from school)
- Enthusiasm and passion for Business
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- Once you have got to grips with your role, you may be trained in further responsibilities such as payroll and book keeping
- You may have an opportunity to progress and become a long-term member of the team
- Daily working hours:
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-4.30pm, 35 hours per week with a half hour for lunch
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Applications apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10030
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist