Legal SecretaryVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Location: St Andrews
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Full time, St Andrews
We have an exciting new opportunity for an effective and efficient Legal Secretary to join the business law team in our St Andrews office. The ideal candidate will be organised, enjoy responsibility, possess the ability to deal with both internal and external clients, assist with any required day to day administration in the department and associated duties and work as part of a dynamic team.
Duties will include:
• Provide secretarial support to the department
• Produce audio and copy typing of the highest quality
• Take responsibility for answering phone calls and passing on accurate messages/information where appropriate
• Undertake general office tasks including photocopying, scanning, etc.
• Provide effective support with regard to other administrative matters. i.e. - up to date filing, diary
• Ensure the best possible client care at all times and operate in a professional manner
Other Responsibilities include:
• to work towards exceeding the standards required
• to seek continual improvement in all areas of work
• to enhance the teamwork of the department
• to provide a flexible approach to work
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday plus 7 public holidays
• Contributory Pension scheme, Employee Health Care Plan, Child Care Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, etc.
• Hours – 35 per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
|Contact Name||HR Department|
33 Yeaman Shore
About Thorntons Law LLP
Thorntons is one of the leading legal firms in Scotland. We provide a full range of legal services for clients whether in their personal life, or in business. Our legal and support teams work together to deliver exceptional expertise mirrored by a first class client service. Each and everyone in the firm, regardless of their role, has an important part to play in delivering this promise. We invest in training for our people and advancement of our systems to ensure we are constantly at the forefront of service delivery in the legal sector. Our traditional values and innovative approach mean clients can rely on us for the right advice right through their life.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Stock AssistantAldi, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist