Executive Office AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 February 2017
Location: St Andrews
Job ref. no.: CeresEA-P/T
Executive Office Administrator.
Ceres Holographics Ltd is a small and dynamic high-tech Company, seeking an Executive Office Administrator, initially on part-time basis, to support the executive managment and take responsibility of the company’s administrative function. Working closely with the Commercial, Financial and Technical teams the post holder will be required to gain a thorough knowledge of company daily operations, and help develop policies and procedures to support the Company’s ambitious growth plans. The post holder will have to handle information of a highly confidential nature when preparing documents, presentations and customer meetings. The company has an extensive list of international customers so some proficiency in other European languages would be an advantage.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality executive assistance as well as administrative support within the office. The successful candidate will carry out duties such as:
- Diary coordination for the Commercial Director and CEO
- Flawless travel arrangements for executive & team
- Co-ordination of conferences and external events
- Drafting/editing correspondence with suppliers/customers and other documentation for shareholders and other parties.
- Assist with certain Marketing/PR activities – website, news-feeds, social media, communication etc.
- Assist in establishing office policies and procedures, and coordinates special projects and department activities
- Receiving and screening phone calls as appropriate
- Carrying out executive and general administrative duties, such as the preparation and or/editing of various documents and paperwork
- Preparation/management of executives expenses Reconciling Company credit card expenditure agaisnt receipts etc.
- Ensuring the office is fully stocked with office supplies
- Prior EA or PA experience preferred
- Prior experience within a similar team environment or part of small dynamic team
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong IT skills - comfortable managing filling system, electronic and hard copy
- Some travel may be required to support commercial and marketing activity
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience and capability to learn additional IT technology – Sales CRM, web content managment etc.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Recording and translating board minutes
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Project coordination.
- Prioritisation and time management skills.
|Contact Name||Ceres Holographics Ltd.|
|Address||New Technology Centre
Fife KY16 9SR
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist