Procurement AdministratorVacancy posted: Monday, 5 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 1364/16
Robertson is one of the largest independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies in the UK. We have reached our 50th year of trading in better shape than ever, with a strong confirmed order book, diverse income streams and a dedicated, expert workforce.
Covering the entire built environment lifecycle, we operate throughout the UK, with offices across Scotland and the North and Midlands of England.
Robertson comprises 21 businesses, directly employing over 1900 people. A strong entrepreneurial culture – built on the foundations of innovation, productivity and sustainability – permeates the group.
Although we encompass a variety of separate businesses and capabilities, we are one group with a common goal: working together to transform communities.
This role will be working for Robertson Grroup based at Robertson House, Castle Business Park, Stirling.
- Preparation of the monthly purchase order logs
- Continuous improvement of reporting suite including development of business unit dashboard reporting
- Responsibility for the preparation and collation of monthly departmental management reports
- Maintain a live register for all group projects
- Managing the recording, distribution and filing of all contract documents
- Update all records on staff and site contact details as and when required
- Manage internal meeting requirements for all Head Office staff
- Responsibility for the maintenance and control of functional processes and procedures.
- Manage the update and maintenance of any functionally owned databases
- Mentor and coach the Apprentice Procurement Administrator
- Managing access to and providing training on the internal data management system
- Provide administrative support including photocopying, filing, data entry, copy typing, and document control.
- Any other administrative tasks as identified
- Advanced user of MS Office packages, especially MS Excel
- Administrative experience within a busy office environment is essential
- Strong attention to detail and accurate in approach
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive personality
- A good level of education to higher grade/equivalent, ideally in mathematics or economics-related subjects
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 38.75 hours per week
Robertson is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Social Care Assistant - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist