AC Gold Electrical Services Ltd are located in Stirling, we have a diversified team that provide services to Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Private Domestic and Commercial Clients. These services include, but are not limited to; Electrical Services. Renewable Services such as Solar PV Installation, Servicing and Rectifying and Biomass Servicing.
As such, the Contracts department have the responsibility of managing numerous projects & contracts simultaneously; that requires disciplined, responsive and controlled delivery. In order to fully support our Contracts there is a requirement for a Contracts Administrator to join the team.
The Contracts Administrator is an integral member of the Contracts Team. Their role is a varied and demanding one that requires a committed, organised, adaptable and multi-skilled individual with exceptional Customer Service abilities.
In addition to the above, this person should have commercial acumen awareness.
Must have experience of working in a busy office environment. Using own initiative and working to deadlines.
Full driving license
MS Office All packages with particular requirement for Excel, Word and Outlook
Sage – 50 Accounts
Manage own workload
Work from own initiative
Contracts Specific Duties
Identify specification requirements
- Documentation – submissions, filing (electronic & hard copies), archiving
- Timescales identified and adhered to
- Invoicing – Sage Accounts
- Invoicing/remits/cashflow reporting – spreadsheet update
- Appointment management – maintain appointment register – issue/organise appointments (telephone and mail-merge)
- Monitor onsite staff holidays/absences for Squad scheduling
- Timesheet verification – utilise vehicle tracker – reporting
- Job Packs – prepare, filing (electronically scanned & hard), archiving
- Client liaison – provide works updates daily/weekly as per Clients specification
General administrative support
- Enquiry calls – record details on enquiry register and forward to relevant department
- Enquiry calls – respond to callers queries
- Process payments – take debit/credit card payment
- Solar PV – process documentation and handover pack
- General Office Administration
- Copying & filing
- Stationery ordering
- Telephone answering
- Booking travel and accommodation
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Customer Service AdministratorRobert M Donaldson Ltd, alloa
- Night Shift Customer Service Advisor - £12.38 per hourCordant People (Scotland), alloa
- Sales, Procurement And Support ExecScotbeef , bridge-of-allan
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTAkela Construction Ltd, glasgow
- Accounts AssistantArnold Clark, stirling-(town)
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist