PA Personal AssistantVacancy posted: Sunday, 18 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 2016-1426
Robertson is one of the largest independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies in the UK. We have reached our 50th year of trading in better shape than ever, with a strong confirmed order book, diverse income streams and a dedicated, expert workforce.
Covering the entire built environment lifecycle, we operate throughout the UK, with offices across Scotland and the North and Midlands of England.
Robertson comprises 21 businesses, directly employing over 1900 people. A strong entrepreneurial culture – built on the foundations of innovation, productivity and sustainability – permeates the group.
Although we encompass a variety of separate businesses and capabilities, we are one group with a common goal: working together to transform communities.
This role will be working for Robertson Group based at Robertson House, Castle Business Park, Stirling.
- Providing full PA support to the Group Strategic Business Development Director combined with the administrative support of all other staff that feed into this role.
- Email/telephone call screening and prioritising
- Diary, travel and accommodation management
- Creating and managing administration procedures
- Minute taking/dictation at meetings and preparation of material for meetings in advance
- Developing administrative procedures to ensure efficiency
- Set out critical dates diary for the business and reporting process
- Preparing monthly board reports and collating/distributing monthly management report
- HR administration in line with company policies and procedures including; holiday accruals and requests, recording absence, staff inductions.
- Assist the Director with the update and maintenance of the Customer Relationship Management, Intranet and Document Management Systems.
- Assist the Director with Internal Communications relating to the Business Development and Knowledge Management.
- All other duties as assigned to effectively carry out your role.
To apply you will have significant experience in a similar role and be an advanced user of microsoft office. You will be well presented with a professional telephone manner and have strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills. You will be approachable and helpful by nature. Experience working as a PA and within the construction sector is desirable but not essential.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Robertson is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Contact Name||The Talent Team|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist