Business Support OfficerVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £15,015 - £17,357 per annum pro rata
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 56/16
Broom Court, Stirling
Business Support Officer (Ref: 56/16)
1 x 18.5 hours per week
£15,015 - £17,357 per annum pro rata
We currently have a vacancy for a part time Business Support Officer based at Broom Court in Stirling.
The Business Support Officer will ensure the high quality, personalised care through effective administration support to the care services team as well as providing administrative support to employees delivering care including co-ordinating recruitment, induction and managing both holidays and sickness.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced administrator with excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- An good communicator, with excellent organisation skills
- Focussed on excellent customer service
- Excellent benefits package, including company sick pay scheme with a qualifying period of 6 months
- 34 days holiday per annum including public holidays pro rata for part time hours
- Full training package including SVQ if necessary, manual handling, food hygiene, first aid and many more
- Payment of PVG and SSSC registration if required
Closing date for applications is 25 October 2016.
|Contact Name||Anna Marshall|
|Address||160 Dundee Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist