AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
Closing date: 11 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 1610-10
We are currently recruiting an Administrator for our client a leading service provider within the Central Belt of Scotland.
Reporting to the Team Leader you will be responsible for the scheduling of works and all associated administration from planning the works to invoicing.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for scheduling PPMs Procurement / ordering of materials
- Ensure gas documents are up to date for delegated contracts
- Monthly reporting for various contracts as per contractual requirements
- Taking meeting minutes
- Invoicing monthly works for respective contracts
- Monitor ongoing work orders, invoice when complete and change status to billed
- Updating work orders and liaise with Manager for progress and updates
- Develop and send out quotes
- Raise purchase orders where required
- All associated admin and customer service
- Previous experience within similar Adminstration position
- Planning, Scheduling or coordinating experience
- Ability to prioritise and mange your own workload
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
This is initially a temporary contract with a view to going permanent for the right candidate. Working hours Monday — Friday 8am — 5pm.
Due to the location of our client transport is essential.
|Contact Name||Brian Ewart|
Strathclyde Business Park
About Murray Recruitment
Murray Recruitment Limited provides complete recruitment solutions as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We deliver a unique service to clients and candidates alike, we do this simply by listening and taking your needs and wants then tailoring our services so that we can provide a positive and successful experience.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist