Harvesting AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Salary: Attractive salary and benefits package, together with personal and career development opportunities.
Job ref. no.: s1
Part Time (Tuesday to Thursday 24 hrs p.w.)
Responsible for providing an effective administration service in support of our Harvesting Operation. Your duties will involve the processing and reconciling of delivery tickets, along with a range of other general office tasks.
As an experienced administrator, used to working in a busy office environment, you must have good organisation and communication skills, plus the ability to work to tight deadlines. In addition, we also expect a fair degree of IT/PC literacy, including a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
In return, we can offer you an attractive salary and benefits package, together with personal and career development opportunities.
Please click apply and follow the link to our careers page to apply for this role.
Closing Date: Thursday 26th January 2017
Tilhill Forestry is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Stock AssistantAldi, glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Case InvestigatorScottish Legal Complaints Commission, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist