Office Support AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: Nationan Minimum Wage
Closing date: 20 January 2017
We are currently looking to fill the part-time (afternoons/PM) position of Office Support Administrator until end of March/April.
Salary: national minimum wage (age dependant) per hour for 20 hrs/week.
This individual should able to multi-task, be a team player but also have the ability to work on their own, provide support to other staff in a busy office environment to ensure our office needs are efficiently addressed and take responsibility for the general smooth running of our day-to-day operations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Assist the Electrical department with general administrative duties which include but are not limited to typing quotations, invoicing, photocopying, scanning and filing.
Provide daily administrative support including calendar/holiday and time sheet management and answering the telephone.
Any other tasks as assigned by management.
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Exceptional communication skills with staff, senior managers and clients.
- High level of attention to details, resourcefulness, and the ability to prioritise without much direction.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional time management.
- Highly polished and professional attitude.
|Contact Name||Kat Youd|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist