Vacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Customer Service Administrator
Topstaff Employment are currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator for our client based in Stirling.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining contact primarily with colleagues in the customer service centres. You will be receiving orders and inquiries from customers and providing information regarding prices, specifications and delivery.
Your Duties will include:
- Processing customers’ orders (checking stock availability, pricing, back orders and billing)
- Maintaining customers records and profiles in the ERP system
- Authorization and administration of returned material
- Responsible for billing and to organise delivery of products worldwide
- Responsible to communicate deficiencies to Marketing and Product managers
- Processing the required export documentation and special needs of customers
- General administration and any other duties required
You will be an active member of the team, defining the needs to develop our client’s global support and to continuously improve our client’s processes and to co-ordinate activities across product lines. You will work closely with the Warehouse to ensure they know in advance the Logistic arrangement to ensure customer commitments are met.
Job Reference: BMC330
Closing Date: 16 January 2017
Topstaff Offers The Services Of An Employment Agency For Permanent Work and An Employment business For Temporary Work.