Vacancy posted: Friday, 2 September 2016
This is an excellent opportunity for a young person who is driven and excited about a career in the financial services industry and the opportunity to learn a specialist subject. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A financial services company specialising in brokering mortgages. A company dedicated to creating a meaningful, long-term relationship with their clients that is based on understanding, knowledge and commitment to progress. They are a company of action: proactive, professional and committed to creating long-term success for the client.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be doing...
- Day to day general admin tasks
- Filing, faxing and photocopying
- Dealing with emails and calls (outbound and inbound)
- Dealing with members of the public
- Supporting Brokers with quotes, fact finding for quotations and account solutions
- Data Entry in internal Brokering Systems
- Learning about industry standards and brokering process
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Good organisational & planning skills
- Strong communications - verbal & written
- Excellent Numeric Skills - ability to work to own initiative, reliable
- Excellent problem solving skills- customer service skills, tenacious, confident
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Career progression into brokering and industry related qualifications, Higher salary, continuous development
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8814
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist