Logistics AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Closing date: 21 October 2016
We currently have vacancies for 2 Logistics Administrators to work within our Logistics Department based in Uddingston.
This role is very demanding and we require someone who is comfortable working in a FMCG environment, working under pressure and can deliver against set deadlines.
- Control, monitor, and reconcile all stocks within the Logistics Department
- Investigate and challenge stock discrepancies
- Ensure delivery of set KPI’s
- Service all requirements of both internal and external customers
- Maintain and control all computerised systems and processes
- Liaise with Third Party Hauliers
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Knowledge of Sage 200 advantageous
- Sound understanding of stock control and systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (particularly Excel)
- Communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to prioritise workload, working on own or as part of a team
- Good organisation skills
- Flexibility a must due to the changing environment and business needs
- Professional attitude
- Analytical mind-set
Hours of Work:
Your shift pattern will be variable of 23 hours one week and 53.5 the following week, covering a 7 day period.
|Contact Name||Gillian Hutcheson|
|Address||Bothwellpark Industrial Estate
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist