Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
A family owned Plant Hire Business is looking to add to their Plant Hire team. The client has been a leading player in the industry for the last 30 years and provide excellent training as well as the Apprenticeship Program. Now is a fantastic time to join the organisation and a friendly office based environment.
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
Your role will include...
- Dealing with the day-to-day running of the hire desk
- Using a system called Hirem@te (training will be given)
- Dealing with customer's via the telephone to take hire
- Doing various administrative tasks such as inputting information into systems, photocopying, and filing
- Using all Microsoft packages
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be:
- Someone who can be flexible and provide administrative support for a busy office
- Someone with excellent telephone manners
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There will be an excellent opportunity to gain possible future progression.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
Job Reference: 9113
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist