Administrator (Temp)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Location: West Lothian
Our Newbridge based Client is currently looking for an experienced Administrator to work within their Transport Department on a week by week temporary assignment which may lead to a direct contract.
Based within a small Team you will be responsible for organising the safe and secure storage and distribution of goods from the the Site.
- Day to day managing transport and warehouse paperwork and procedures
- Effective vehicle routing
- Ensuring drivers and fleet legislation is adhered to
- Stock control
- Keeping database up to date
- Liaising with internal departments and customers
- Meet KPI's set by Manager
- Previous experience within Transport/Warehouse environment
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
Hours of work - Monday - Friday, 35 hour week, shifts between 8am - 6pm
About Margaret Hodge
Margaret Hodge Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy with over 30 years of experience of both temporary and permanent recruitment in Scotland. Margaret Hodge Recruitment provides the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment, and an Employment Business for temporary work.
Please note that due to the high volume of response to job vacancies, we regret that we are unable to respond to every applicant individually. Only candidates who meet the specified criteria will be considered for this role.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist