Temporary Administrator - £7.50-£8.75 ph - West LothianVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £7.50 - £8.75 per hour
Location: West Lothian
Closing date: 23 February 2017
Job ref. no.: CP/KC/TA
Cordant People are currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrator to join our client based in West Lothian on an ongoing Temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a fast paced, highly successful organisation.
Candidates must be able to start immediately in order to be considered for this opportunity.
As the Temporary Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages
- Updating company databases accurately
- Assisting the Finance department with invoicing duties
- Completing stationery and consumables orders
- General admin duties including filing, scanning and photocopying
In order to be successful as the Temporary Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience in an Administrative role is essential
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel, Outlook and Word
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- The ability to self-manage, organise workload and demonstrate a flexible attitude to work
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
As multi-disciplined recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group; an international recruitment provider with 192 locations.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Kate Carlaw|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist