Service Desk Administrator, Harper Macleod LLP, Edinburgh
A vacancy has arisen for an IT Senior Service Desk Administrator to support our Edinburgh Office.
Hours: 35 Hours per Week across 3 Shift patterns 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm, 10am – 6pm
(There will on occasion be a requirement for out of hours and weekend work)
As part of a growing team, you will provide operational and technical support to our 400 users of all levels across all or our offices. You will be responsible for the management of services requests, resolving and investigating incidents and escalating were appropriate. As the primary point of contact you will be key in ensuring colleagues are kept up to date with the progression of incidents by engaging with third party suppliers and other members of the IT team. You will be given the opportunity to work at the highest appropriate level and exposure to all aspects of the IT infrastructure.
- Two years' minimum experience in similar role
- Strong skills in WinTel
- Able to record incidents accurately and provide initial diagnostic insight
- Has strong administration, organisational and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good approachable communicator with the ability to liaise with both colleagues and customers
- A committed team player but can work autonomously
- Excellent telephone manner, professional and presentable appearance
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Commitment to quality of service
- Previous experience of operating within a service desk environment
- Windows 7 & 10
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Server Technologies
- Active directory
- Bitlocker encryption
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Central software and OS deployment experience
- Cable/Rack management
- Install/Remove equipment
- PC and Laptop Hardware
- Experience with the following software/technologies
- Mitel voip systems
- Vidyo video conferencing
- ISO27001 experience
- ITIL experience
- Experience of legal sector
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will bring exciting challenges and opportunities for everyone involved.
Harper Macleod LLP is committed to promoting equal opportunities and developing a diverse workforce.
|Contact Name||Ashley Napier|
|Contact Instructions||go to website|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist