Gardener 2Vacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £17,304 - £18,076
Closing date: 20 January 2017
Job ref. no.: ANG01232
Based at Broomfield Depot, Montrose.Requirements
Please refer to job outline, person specification and information sheet for further details and requirements for this job.
About Angus Council
Angus Council wishes to create strong secure communities, an enterprising workforce, and sustainable development over the range of public services for which it has responsibility.
We are a customer and citizen focused organisation and work to deliver accessible, effective and efficient services for the county's 108,400 population.
The council plays a lead role in enhancing the quality of life for all Angus residents by promoting:
Opportunities for all.
Developments that last.
A dynamic economy.
Healthy, safe and caring communities.
Quality in our environment.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Stock AssistantAldi, glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Case InvestigatorScottish Legal Complaints Commission, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist