Project ArchitectVacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 13242
My client is a leading planning and design consultancy seeking an experienced qualified Architect (Part 3) to complement their growing Architecture and Masterplanning team in Edinburgh. You will have the opportunity to assist in a variety of high profile residential and mixed use projects and develop your skills whilst working in a multidisciplinary and supportive team environment. This will initially be a fixed term (12 month) contract with the possibility of the position made permament.
The ideal candidate will have proven residential experience and have experience in relevant industry software packages such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch-Up.
- Deliver the highest standard of design and graphic communication
- Coordinate design information from other professions, developing specifications and integrating within the design
- Coordinate elements of the project ranging from particular construction packages to small buildings
- Prepare design and access statements and architectural reports
- Liaise with clients, colleagues and other business lines
- Mentor more junior staff members
- Degree in a relevant subject
- Proven post-qualification (Part III) experience of residential architecture and UK housing design
- Experience in writing design and access statements
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations
- Experience in the use of industry software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please click to apply.
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist