Project ArchitectVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: ArchEdin
FPS are looking to recruit a qualified Project Architects with exceptional design skills and a minimum of ten years' experience to join our client within their Edinburgh studio.
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established company, who have built a good reputation within the industry, working on projects including high density urban housing, sustainable lower density and regeneration projects.
You will be responsible for project delivery and should have demonstrable experience of pre and post-planning stage projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- ARB / RIBA qualified
- A minimum of ten years post-Part III experience, including built projects.
- A passion for residential
- Experience of UK urban or suburban housing design and master planning.
- Exceptional design skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships. This role will involve liaising with clients, consultants, contractors, local planning authorities and project running.
- Excellent people and project management skills with the ability to mentor junior staff.
- A calm disposition with the ability to work under pressure and to meet project deadlines.
- A detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects.
- AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp skills.
|Contact Name||Melissa Henderson|
|Telephone||0131 202 9942|
About First People Solutions
First People Solutions is an international technical recruitment consultancy. For over 10 years the name of FPS has been synonymous within our specialist industries supplying temporary and permanent technical staff at all levels and disciplines across a diverse range of engineering and technical industry sectors.
FPS cover the following specialist markets; Aviation, Construction, Energy and Technical. We believe that our experience and client faced approach help make us a truly valued partner.
At FPS we believe that it is our dedicated recruitment consultants and our innovative staffing solutions which have helped us become an international leader in the Technical Recruitment industry.
Our continued success allows us to enjoy a number of successful, long-term partnerships with our range of major clients. In many cases we are sole supplier to them and control their entire recruitment process; so you can be sure your vacancy or application is in safe hands throughout the placement process.
FIRST PEOPLE SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist