Architect (Newly Qualified)Vacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 2841153
Architect (Newly Qualified) Glasgow £28,000 - £32,000
Your new company
The services of Hays have been retained by one of Glasgow's most up and coming practices. They wish to recruit a Newly Qualified Architect who has the ambition to progress to Project and Senior Architect in very favourable timing.
The structure of the team within the company, also allows for growth to Associate level. All in good time of course! But the fact that this model exists is refreshing and encouraging.
Your new role
This is a role for a Design Architect who enjoys: sketching, coming up with design solutions, presentation drawings, rendering, working on sketchUp etc. A lot of the work initially will be like this simply due to the initial project requirements. Getting involved more in the work up until planning. Much of the design work will be for high end residential developments, something the company has won awards for.
The role is not restricted to this however, as the client is keen to get someone who wants make this role their own, putting their own stamp on things.
You will have the opportunity to not only manage younger staff in due course, but also some very large projects. This will in turn offer the chance to further develop your client facing skills, as you move into a more senior role within the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Newly Qualified Architect with 1-2 years experience.
- The ability to carry out the full range of professional services of a qualified Architect
- The ability to design / sketch / render / present.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit would be a benefit.
- Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Take a hands on approach with not only your projects, but with younger members of staff.
- Be willing to get involved in the decision making process within the practice.
- Have the drive to push out high quality work.
- Have client facing experience, or the character to suit that kind of role.
What you'll get in return
Is an immediate start working in a modern office environment in central Glasgow. This practice offers a highly skilled candidate the chance to work on a range of large-scale, high end developments, offering a competitive salary, with great benefits and serious career progression.
For a confidential discussion or to enquire about this role, please contact me directly. Interviews for this position will take place next week.
You can contact me on 0141 212 3660 or
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist