Parts Advisor - AberdeenVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: up to £21,411 per year + bonus + 32 days holiday!!
Job ref. no.: PAD VA
Peter Vardy is the fastest growing motor retailer in its sector and has ambitious plans for the future. Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation as measured by our colleagues, customers and investors. The company has won Sunday Times Awards for being a Top 100 Company to work for and has a real commitment to gaining success through colleague satisfaction. An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Parts Department for a Parts Advisor.
• Identify and sell parts profitably, helping to achieve or exceed the business plan for the Parts Department.
• Sell parts and receive payment, applying appropriate discount where necessary.
• Ensure all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
• Ensure commitments made to customers are delivered in a friendly manner.
• Identify exact details of the parts required, obtaining vehicle details from the customer.
• Load the correct parts, if in stock, or offer to order the parts for the customer.
• Locate parts in the appropriate bin location.
• Identify from job cards those parts that need to be ordered in advance of service and repair.
• Source or place orders for parts required.
• Select parts as required for trade and workshop customers.
• Pre-select parts for workshop customers to aid workshop efficiency.
• Process orders (stock, warranty & VOR) in accordance with customer requirements.
• Check deliveries against all orders, log any discrepancies and book parts in and out of stock.
• Check parts invoices to ensure all item invoices are accounted for.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess first class customer service skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be confident and enthusiastic
- Previous experience is essential
What makes us different?
At Peter Vardy we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunity to join a highly professional team with the exceptional and exciting Vauxhall franchise. We are interested in growing our talent internally and are very proud of our colleagues. Every Peter Vardy colleague is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
Peter Vardy Partnership Share Options
Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles +
Fantastic BMW vehicle leasing deals
World class incentives – like no other business!
Contributory pension scheme
Award winning training
Cycle to work schemes
Occupational sick pay scheme
Career development opportunities
Regular activities for the whole family
Giving back opportunities
32 days holiday (including your birthday off!)
Due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Contact Name||Jenna Milligan|
|Telephone||0141 773 5309|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist