Vehicle Technician - Jaguar Land RoverVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: up to £31,200 per Annum plus Uncapped bonus Potential Plus Share Options & 32 Days Holiday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented & dynamic Time Served Vehicle Technician to join our award winning team and world class premises at Jaguar Land Rover in Aberdeen!
Peter Vardy is the fastest growing motor retailer in its sector and has ambitious plans for the future. Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation as measured by our colleagues, customers and investors.
- Recover defective or damaged vehicles in line with Service Manager’s instructions
- Carry out testing and diagnostic work, interpreting repair order instructions and technical information
- Discuss any work requiring specialist skills with the workshop supervisor/controller
- Plan necessary work and order parts to ensure vehicles are ready as promptly as possible
- Carry out all service and repair work to company and manufacturer standards, making effective use of time and resources
- Accurately report vehicle faults and work carried out, for ease of reference by service reception
- Train and mentor apprentices when required
- Maintain work area, tools and equipment in a safe and clean condition
- Maintain correct warranty procedures in line with defined company procedures
- Maintain knowledge of technical developments through attending training courses and developmental activities as required
The ideal candidate should have exposure to working within the automotive industry and be time served.
Ambitious and hungry to succeed
A driver’s licence is essential for this role
You must have experience of working in a similar role
A valid Mot certificate is advantageous but not compulsory
What makes us different?
At Peter Vardy we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunity to join a highly professional team with the exceptional and exciting Vauxhall franchise. We are interested in growing our talent internally and are very proud of our colleagues. Every Peter Vardy colleague is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
Peter Vardy Partnership Share Options
Discounts on the purchase of a variety of vehicles + Fantastic BMW vehicle leasing deals
World class incentives – like no other business!
Contributory pension scheme
Award winning training
Cycle to work schemes
Occupation sick pay scheme
Career development opportunities
Regular activities for the whole family
Giving back opportunities
32 days holiday (including your birthday off!)
Due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for amazing Jaguar Land Rover products and believe you can help us to maintain and further build upon our success, please apply with a copy of your CV.
|Contact Name||Jenna Milligan|
|Telephone||0141 773 5309|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist