Sales Controller - AberdeenVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £Up to £30k OTE £47,500 + Partnership Share Scheme + 32 Days Holiday + Awesome Incentives!
Sales Controller - Land Rover - Aberdeen
Peter Vardy, one of the UK’s leading Automotive Dealer Groups and the fastest growing motor retailer in Scotland, is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Controller.
Based in Land Rover Aberdeen as a Sales Controller you’ll join our multi-award winning organisation, with attainments such as recognition in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, alongside a number of recent industry recognised awards.
You will support the sales manager in developing a professional, motivated and efficient sales team who will deliver outstanding customer service through a structured sales process. Our customers want a personal, enjoyable experience where our colleagues will deliver the extra mile at all times.
As a Sales Controller , your Key Objectives will be:
- Ensures the sales process is adhered to
- Achieves finance penetration and agreed profit targets for ‘add ons’ e.g. paint protection insurance
- Ensure that all finance policies and procedures are adhered to by daily checking all relevant funding information.
- Demonstrates an understanding of competitors, the external market place and industry developments
- Works with and supports Sales Manager to maintain status as FCA approved advisor and achieve monthly objectives.
- Formulates action plans to increase finance, insurance and warranty sales
- Reviews monthly sales and profit information instigating action to meet targets
- Improves profitability by negotiating the best financial deal and offer customers extended service contracts, protection programmes and accessory packages
- Consults with customers to establish their needs, resolves any complaints professionally and calmly
- Sets high standards for self and others, ensuring a motivated and positive environment for sales team
- Essential criteria:
- Experience within the Financial Services industry
- Strong commercial awareness of FCA rules and regulations
- Automotive experience essential
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Professional and articulate with fantastic communication skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach to work
Every Peter Vardy colleague is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Peter Vardy Partnership Share Options
- Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles + Fantastic BMW vehicle leasing deals
- Contributory pension scheme
- Award winning training
- Aftersales discounts
- Career development opportunities
- 32 days holiday (including your birthday off!)
It is essential you have solid sales experience within the automotive industry, you must be driven to achieve and self-motivated.
|Contact Name||Jade Hazard|
|Telephone||0141 773 5309|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist