Apprentice Heavy Vehicle TechnicianVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Closing date: 17 February 2017
Job ref. no.: R12/231
GTG is a leading training provider with facilities in Glasgow, Edinburgh and West Midlands, GTG is hugely accessible and offers a large and varied portfolio of apprenticeship programmes accommodating a range of occupations including automotive, logistics and business skills.
The Apprenticeship Programmes allow apprentices to work full time and have the opportunity to earn while they learn and to put theory into practice within an automotive training environment.
Apprentice Heavy Vehicle Technician
· You will train in all aspects of heavy motor vehicle repair and maintenance including vehicle servicing, MOT preparation, removal, replacement and overhaul of major components and electrical fault diagnostics.
· You must have or expect to gain Standard Grade English, Maths, Technical Studies or Craft & Design at Credit or General Level or National 4 or above, Intermediates are also accepted.
· It is essential that you are literate, numerate, reliable and keen to learn.
· You will train through GTG to SVQ Level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
- Customer Service Advisor - RAC Home Based Sensee, can-be-based-anywhere
- Museum Assistant (2 Posts) – Part-time/Fixed TermThe University of Edinburgh, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist